FrontPage

MOOSE JAW COURT HOUSE

MOOSE JAW COURT HOUSE

One of more than 50 Provincial Heritage Properties, the Moose Jaw Court House is the oldest continuouly functioning provincial court building in Saskatchewan. Completed in January of 1909, the new building replaced an earlier wood-frame court house at High Stgreet and 9th Avenue which had...


REGINA TELEPHONE EXCHANGE

REGINA TELEPHONE EXCHANGE

The Regina Telephone Exchange building was constructed in 1913 to replace the original telephone exchange which was destroyed a year earlier by the “Regina Cyclone”. Built by Snyder Brothers, the new building housed the most advanced telephone system in our province at the time. Located at...


REGINA LAND TITLES BUILDING

REGINA LAND TITLES BUILDING

The attractive Regina Land Titles Building, located on Victoria Avenue immediately south of historic Victoria Park in the Queen City, was constructed between 1907 and 1909 in response to the transfer of land administration from the federal to our new provincial government in Saskatchewan in...


PRINCE ALBERT TOWN HALL

PRINCE ALBERT TOWN HALL

The council of the burgeoning town of Prince Albert commissioned the architectural firm of F.J. Rostrick and Son of Hamilton in 1892 to design a town hall and opera house. Built by A. and W.B. Goodfellow of locally produced brick the new facility was a combination of elegance and solidity. It...


NORTHERN CROWN BANK BUILDING

NORTHERN CROWN BANK BUILDING

The Northern Crown Bank Building is one of 54 Provincial Heritage Properties across Saskatchewan. This cornerstone five-story building was constructed in 1906 and is comprised of two commercial lots in downtown Regina. The heritage value of this building resides in its status as the...


MELVILLE CITY HALL

MELVILLE CITY HALL

The Melville City Hall is a Provincial Heritage Property which occupies four city lots on the corner of Main Street and 4th Avenue in Melville. The property features a two-storey, brick-and-stone building with a large central dome. It was constructed in 1912-13. The heritage value of the...


IMHOFF STUDIO AND FARM SITE

IMHOFF STUDIO AND FARM SITE

The Imhoff Studio and Farm Site is a Provincial Heritage Property. It is located eight kilometres south of St. Walburg in the RM of Frenchman Butte. The property consists of a 3.2 hectare parcel of land that features an artist's studio, farmhouse, barn, and other ancillary buildings....


HUDSON'S BAY COMPANY STORE

HUDSON'S BAY COMPANY STORE

The Hudson's Bay Company Store is a Provincial Heritage Property occupying one commercial lot in the central business district of Fort Qu'Appelle. The property features a 2-storey brick and stone building and attached 1-storey annex, both constructed in 1897. The heritage value of the Hudson's...


HONEYWOOD HERITAGE NURSERY

HONEYWOOD HERITAGE NURSERY

The Honeywood Nursery is a Provincial Heritage Property located approximately 6.5 kilometres south of the Village of Parkside in the Rural Municipality of Leask No. 464. The 65 hectare property features a log house, an office, packing sheds, a wood-frame greenhouse, gardens, groves, and...


HOLY TRINITY ANGLICAN CHURCH

HOLY TRINITY ANGLICAN CHURCH

Holy Trinity Church is a Provincial Heritage Property situated prominently on the banks of the Churchill River at the northern community of Stanley Mission. The property features a grand cathedral with a tall central nave and elaborate spire built in a Gothic Revival style that was...


GOVERNMENT HOUSE, BATTLEFORD

GOVERNMENT HOUSE, BATTLEFORD

Government House, Battleford is a Provincial Heritage Property and National Historic Site located on a scenic hilltop overlooking the junction of the Battle and North Saskatchewan Rivers in the Town of Battleford. The site consists of a ¾-hectare parcel of landscaped grounds, which includes a...


FLEMING GRAIN ELEVATOR

FLEMING GRAIN ELEVATOR

Constructed in 1895 at Fleming, Saskatchewan, this precious grain elevator was one of several built by the Lake of the Woods Milling Company to supply its Ontario-based flour mills. The architectural value of the elevator was in its materials and form. It was distinguished by its hip-roof...